Executive Recruiting |
Strategies | Pre-Hire
Testing | Sales Academy
Educational Webinars | Coaching & Training | Group Coaching | Teleconference Rental
Distance Learning | The Book SmartMatch Alliances | Teleforum Benefits
Publication & Media/Advertising Sales LinkedIn® Networking Group | Articles | Free E-newsletter
Investment Banking | Client Success | Alliances | Train-the-Trainer | Mentor Programs
...it's easy and affordable
Using our state-of-the-art teleconference system, we host hundreds of publishing TeleForums for/with our publishing clients on a monthly basis. In addition, we also rent our teleconference system...the same one that we use when we work with companies and organizations who have offices or teams that are geographically dispersed. This is the process you use to rent our teleconference system:
1. When you
need to rent/schedule a teleconference call or would like to request pricing
information, please complete the Teleconference Rental Form to the right.
2. Once we receive payment, we will give you a telephone number to use for your teleconference call and instructions for the participants.
3. In terms of capacity, our teleconference system can easily handle 30, 150, 500 and/or 5000 participants. Our system is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and does not require operator assistance.
4. All teleconference calls begin and end at the top of the hour, unless other arrangements have been made.
5. We can easily reserve more time per call or more participants per call.just tell us what you need. Please know, a teleconference call with any major telephone company would easily cost $500-$2500 or more per hour, to host a similar number of participants.
6. We provide a convenient and affordable publishing "Train-The-Trainer" program to maximize the results of each teleconference call.
Publishing "Train-The-Trainer" for Teleconferences
To maximize the results of your teleconference calls we will train up to 25 teleconference leaders/facilitators within your publishing company or organization. This training is delivered by telephone (of course!) during four 60-minute teleconference calls. During these four training calls, we will cover the 30 skills, techniques and procedures required before, during and after a teleconference call/meeting.
Once we have completed these 30 important skills, techniques and procedures it will be time to schedule your first series of teleconference calls. We will be joining these initial calls...generally three or four, to insure the quality of the skills, communication and procedures are in place. After each teleconference is complete, we will then spend 20-30 minutes with you and/or your team to de-brief, to summarize the key points shared, to recap the follow-up/action steps to be taken as a result of your call and to offer any suggestions/improvements on the teleconference itself.
If you would like to see a listing of the 30 skills for hosting a successful teleconference call, please complete the Teleconference Rental Form on the right.
We also provide a wide variety of publishing Train-The-Trainer programs on 100+ important publishing topics.
PowerHour® is a thought-leader in coaching, training, executive recruiting, webinars, web strategies and investment banking consulting services for our publishing companies and their advertising sales teams. Plus, we provide distribution services and software, web strategies and competitive analysis and are the author of the SmartMatch Alliances book. Since 1986 PowerHour has been a publishing profession leader and has coached/guided leading publications around the world since 1995 and is the founder of the PowerHour® Sales Academy. Follow us on Facebook® plus Twitter® and connect with us on LinkedIn®.
Page | Recruiting
| Free Newsletter | Our Company | Our
Products | Our Services
| Investment Banking | SEO/SEM
Copyright © 1995-2019, PowerHour®, LLC. All rights reserved.
Follow us on Facebook® plus Twitter® and connect with us on LinkedIn®.